Progress stripe weeks, Belt Exams & Schedule Updates & more…
No Drop-in Classes. Attend Registered Classes Only.
11th - Kids' Night Out! Click Here to Register!
18th - Kids' Night Out! Click Here to Register!
20th - Closed for Family Day
27th - March 4th - Winter/Spring Unit 2nd Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
27th & March 1st - Junior & Youth Black Belt 2nd Test - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
27th - 31st - Spring Break Camps (Click Here to Register)
3rd - 6th - Kung Fu Cubs Belt Promotion Week
3rd - 6th - Winter/Spring Unit Belt Exam Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
3rd & 5th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 3rd Test/Promotions - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
7th - Closed for Good Friday
8th - 13th - Spring/Summer Unit 1st Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
8th & 10th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 1st Test - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
22nd - Closed for Victoria Day
12th - 17th - Spring/Summer Unit 2nd Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
12th & 14th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 2nd Test - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
1st - Closed for Canada Day
24th - 29th - Spring/Summer Unit Belt Exam Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
24th & 26th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 3rd Test/Promotions - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
31st - Aug 7th - Closed for Summer Holidays
8th - Reopen for All Classes
4th - Closed for Labour Day
11th - 16th - Summer/Fall Unit 1st Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
11th & 13th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 1st Test - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
30th - Closed for National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
9th - Closed for Thanksgiving
16th - 21st - Summer/Fall Unit 2nd Progress Stripe Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
16th & 18th - Junior & Youth Black Belt 2nd Test - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
11th - Closed for Remembrance Day
20th - 25th - Summer/Fall Unit Belt Exam Week Champions/TMA/Wing Chun
20th & 22nd - Junior & Youth Black Belt 3rd Test/Promotions - Mon. & Wed. @ 5:30 pm
24th - Jan 1st, 2024 - Closed for Winter Holidays
Need to make up a missed class? Register for one of our Make-Up classes!
Students must sign up to join a make-up class. No Drop-Ins
Students can easily book a complimentary lesson when extra help is necessary. A cancellation fee of $20 will be charged for any late cancellations or no-shows.
For make-up classes please use the Make-up Class Scheduler OR the Academy Online Recorded Classes. ~Thank you
IN CASE YOU ARE AWAY AND MISS CLASSES, HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP;
1. Use the makeup classes uploaded to the Academy Online. Once you complete a recorded make-up class please email email@example.com and he will add it to your overall class attendance.
2. Click here to Schedule a Makeup Class on Friday or Saturday (for year 1, 2 & 3 students). If you are a Jr. Black Belt or a Wing Chun student you may need to Schedule a Private Lesson. These steps will help you or your child stay on track for their next belt exam.
All testing fees must be paid in advance.
1. Students who are not testing during this week (excluding NEW Kids & Teens and all Adults) do not attend class. You can however book a private lesson.
2. If a student cannot attend exam week has failed their exam, or is not yet eligible they can sign up for a make-up exam.
3. All requirements of tuition, good attitude/effort, proper skill level, attendance, 2 progress stripes, and home practice must be met to test.
4. Students will be promoted immediately after the exams are completed providing, they have passed.
5. A $25 exam fee will be charged if a student:
– misses their scheduled exam day without communicating to Great Way.
– would like to or needs to schedule a private belt testing.
5. Be early! If a student arrives more than 5 minutes late they will not be allowed into the exam.